Thursday, May 12, 2011

10 Month Old Kinsley

Kinsley has turned 1o months. Where does the time go? She is such a little ham. She has developed such a personality. She is still very apprehensive around people that aren't her sister, Mama, Daddy or babysitter, but I do think it's getting better. Her babysitter told me this morning that she has learned how to blow kisses as well. She is talking and moving around all over the place. A big milestone that she has also reached is sleeping through the night. (I don't want to jinx myself, but she has been doing awesome with this.) She has brought so much joy to our lives and it's so much fun to see her and Keltie interact with each other. I'm not teaching summer school this summer so I'm looking forward to spending the summer with the girls. We have already been enjoying the nice weather. (I have also reached the milestone of being finished with pumping. YEAH! That was a long stretch, but I'm glad that I was able to do it for both my girls.)
All smiles! Don't you love the pretty? I have to put pretties in her hair because her bangs are too long. It's not that she's excited about them, but she usually sits pretty good for them. Keltie on the other hand won't let me do it because it hurts too much!

1 comment:

grammy and Boompa said...

Kinsley, you're even cuter at 10 months than you were at 9 months. You've got a bit of an impish smile though. Now you just have to show that new tooth!