Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Little Princess

Keltie has been feeling a little bit under the weather lately, but we think she's finally feeling better. It's so funny because you truly forget what their personalities are like when they are sick. For the last couple of days, she's been pretty mellow. Well, last night she started feeling better and she was just a chitter chatter box. When she really starts saying "real" words, I think she's going to give me some stiff competition.

While she was sick, she found a green blanket in her dresser drawer and she had to carry it everywhere she went. She was also very snuggly. She loved to sit in her chair all covered up with her blanket. Our little princess.
"Daddy, cut it out. You are embarrassing me!"

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I think I am starting to see a little more of that Hemmer side! She is looking more like you Jody!

Auntie Carol said...

I'm glad you're feeling better Keltie. Can't wait to see you again!

Grammy and Boompa said...

I totally missed these until tonight. Keltie, you are so much fun to "coochy" with. You and daddy look so happy!