Monday, April 6, 2009

Awful Mama!

I looked at this blog today and was totally disappointed in myself. It's been almost a month since I've posted anything. How horrible is that! It's not like Keltie doesn't do something new everyday. She has come so close to walking, she is using sign language for "more," "please," and "milk." She is no longer drinking from a bottle and we are working on a drinking out of a cup. She has two teeth. She brushes those two teeth each day. She is making the transition from breast milk to whole milk. and so much more. It's unbelievable. She will turn one this Friday and we can't imagine our lives without her. What did we do for entertainment? I promise that I will post Easter and birthday pictures. We were slowed down the last couple of weeks with a cold and double ear infection. She is finally back to herself and we are getting back our lost sleep. Look for more Keltie to come.

No comments: